Originally trained as a barrister in Nigeria, Joe Abah gained extensive experience in the governance sector, working on public sector reform programs for the U.K. Prime Minister’s Office. He has spent more than 10 years managing governance programs in Nigeria for the U.K. Department for International Development, including on the DAI-led State Partnership for Accountability Responsiveness and Capabilityproject.
From 2013 to 2017, Joe took a post with the Government of Nigeria as Head of the Bureau for Public Sector Reform. He has now returned to DAI to serve as Country Director for Nigeria, where he provides technical and strategic inputs to DAI’s existing portfolio of projects, in addition to supporting business development initiatives.
- Ph.D., Maastricht University, The Netherlands
- M.A., business law, London Guildhall University, United Kingdom
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Calabar, Nigeria (source DAI)
- The best pancakes shop in AbujaFrama Gourmet offers the best pancakes and crispy chicken in Abuja, with varieties of syrup to give your pancakes that awesome finishing. It is fluffy and tasty
- Abuja’s topnotch fashion designer “The Shirt Man”The Shirt Man brand is an indigenous brand that is…
- Kamala Harris makes history as the first female Vice President in USKamala Harris makes history as the first female Vice President…
- Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election
- Download Made In Lagos Album By WizkidTRUE LOVE click to download wizkid-true-love-audio.mp3 2. PIECE OF ME;…